WordPress database error: [Table 'kampong1_aspire.as_ahm_user_download_counts' doesn't exist]
select download_count from as_ahm_user_download_counts WHERE user = '22.214.171.124' and package_id = '3308'
- Version [version]
- Download 17
- File Size 17.70 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 6 September, 2016
- Last Updated 19 February, 2017
Suggestion 1607860 Risk Assessment Management Tracking (1) by Jacqueline Tham
1. Not able to know if approved RAMS has been done before start of school events
2. Unable to remind teachers in advance to do up the RAMS for the events
3. Unable to ascertain the dates the teachers have submitted to the HOD for vetting as they have claimed.
Use Microsoft Excel as a platform with built-in formulaes and formatting to capture informations and reminders to do up RAMS.
This Excel spreadsheet will automatically open up once the PC is on.
Please see attached sample documents (1) & (2)